Selected Interviews & Social Media Proof
- Rosy Posy News Release
- Press Kit
- Media Kit
- Timeless Tales Author Directory by the Story Institute
- Sonoma County Library
Bruce Hurwitz Presents Diana Rangaves: Escape into Excellence! How to Build a Foundation for Honest Decision-Making
About our discussion she says, “Use every dimension available; social, personal, cognitive, and knowledge, to make decisions in the highest level of integrity. In our discussion, we will cover the time, language, and knowledge necessary to engage in ethical, thorough, and reflective decision making, so when you press the send button, whether through cyberspace or in person, you do so with great confidence that you have made an ethical, empathic, and reasoned decision. We think about our thinking by being aware and understanding Neurotransmitter Ticklers, STAR template for problem-solving, Habits of Thinking, and the Q Intelligence we all have within.”
- Reading With Your Kids ~ Jed Doherty ~ jedlie.com ~ PODCAST
In this episode, we discussed
- More about The Adventures of Rosy Posy Papillion, Inspiration for the title and story of this book
- How does this book help children and parents
- Dr. Rangaves talks about donating 100% of her royalties from the book and what made her decide to give her earnings from the series to Pap Haven Rescue?
- What kind of conversations parents and kids can have after reading this book
- Dr. Rangaves shares some great tips and advise on parenting such teaching kids about bullying and standing up for people who are in need.
- What adventure is next for Rosy Posy and much more. Be sure to tune in to this insightful episode!
Hey everyone, welcome back to yet another fun-filled episode of the Reading with Your Kids Podcast. Our guest today is probably best known as pharmacist but she is much more than just that. She is a full-time writer, editor, award-winning teacher and the author of The Adventures of Rosy Posy: Friendship – a children’s series. Please welcome Dr. Diana Rangaves to the RWYK podcast!
In our exciting interview today, we discuss The Adventures of Rosy Posy: Friendship , What inspired Dr. Rangaves to write her first children’s book, How can parents use her book as a tool to start some meaningful conversation with their child, her adult books, upcoming books in her children’s series and much more.
Overall, there is a lot of incredible knowledge shared and insight to Dr. Rangaves’s life and what motivates her to create great content for people. Tune in as Dr. Rangaves talks about her positive, warm, child-centered & fun book!
- CS Dorsey Interview ~ Escape into Excellence~ Dr. Diana Rangaves, PharmD, RPh
- Entrepreneur Podcast Network – EPN with Eric Dye ~ Enterprise Radio Interview
- Spreaker ~ Children’s Book Author Diana Rangaves Interview
- Nora Gouma ~ Interview with Diana Rangaves About her Children’s Book
- Sweet Startups ~ Author, Diana Rangaves Gives Back To Dog Rescue With New Children’s Book
- Sara Revonia ~ Interview With Diana Rangaves, Full-time Writer, Editor, Award-winning Teacher and Pharmacist
- Los Angeles Independent ~ New children’s book author gives back to dog rescue
- iHeart Radio ~ The Culture News ~ Author Diana Rangaves – Interview on the phone with David Serero
- In Uncertain Times, Book Brings Hope To Children ~ Children’s book, helping kids cope with stress by Maureen Kedes Rakusin, Patch Contributor
- Permission to let grief happen ~ Friendship An Author Interview with Diana
- Secrets From An Ethics Professor ~ 4 Steps to Book Marketing
- Feature Author~The Adventures of Rosey Posy Papillion by Diana Rangaves~C.S. Dorsey Interview with Author ~
- Our 4 Legged Friends Need Love Too
- Facebook Video Interview HEATING UP!
- Facebook Video Interview FULL THROTTLE!
- Schmidt Talk Radio Interview with Savvy Schmidt Click HERE to listen
- THANK YOU Pro Media Mag by Professional Media Learning for the opportunity to speak! For interview click here.
- “The Adventures of Rosy Posy Papillion ~ Friendship” Selected and Featured by Magic Beans Bookstore
- Ebook Corner: Interview with Author Diana Rangaves
- Sonoma County Gazette Flipbook “New Children’s Book with More Integrity than Most Politicians”
- Sonoma Newspaper: Online Book Review