Dr. Diana Rangaves is a pharmacist, philanthropist, and ethics professor turned writer. An accomplished educator, award-winning teacher, and business professional, she uses her powers for good.
She has work appearing in numerous venues, including children’s picture books, medical, pharmaceutical books, academic books, and scholarly articles.
She is actively working on the Ethical Hacker ~ Acidemia a political suspense thriller novel; we wish we could say more!
Former Executive Editor and Chief Content Officer for the digital magazine, Healthcare Worldwide Central, she earned her Doctorate in Pharmacy from the University of California, San Francisco.
Selected career experiences include:
- DoctorPedia Head Editor and Video Development
- NY Ads Marketing Consultant
- Interim Director of Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacist, Management
- Pharmacy Technician Program Director for Santa Rosa Junior College
- Tenured Faculty, Pharmacology, Ethics, Nursing, Counseling and Pharmacy
Diana is a foster mom for PapHavenRescue.org and lives in California with her dogs and pasture pets, in their forever home.
“Treat others the same way you want to be treated”