Cellfina cellulite treatment is a non-surgical FDA-approved procedure that helps eliminate cellulite. Would you believe that you get back to wearing your bikinis and tights in a month after treatment?
Most women, 80-90%, who are past puberty have these dimples on their thighs and butt cheeks, but we all want that picture-perfect photo to post on our social media without much work with filters. Do you feel the same way? If you do, you are at the right place; imagine getting rid of this cellulite without a surgical invasion. Stay with us, and we’ll tell you more about the procedure.
Cellfina cellulite is a proven treatment for reducing cellulite dimples. It involves releasing these connective tissue bands, which, when they pull together, tether the skin and cause dimples.The procedure for releasing these tissues is called microblade. It is a non-surgical procedure, and did you know that it has a lasting impact? Why? The treatment takes a more specific approach to cellulite treatment and focuses on the small areas.
Doctor XYZ says it is crucial to understand all you need about the procedure. It is because it makes you more comfortable with no surprise moments. Are you wondering if it is worth going for the microblade and not the continuous body scrubs?
Below are some advantages of the Cellfina cellulite treatment.
- Non-surgical procedure
- FDA-cleared and long-lasting
Most people have reservations when procedures involve sedation or anesthesia. They will only apply some for that particular region to reduce discomfort. The procedure is minimally invasive, and you do not require sedation. Would you believe it if I told you, it only takes an hour for the procedure? Yes, you do not have to be gone for days. It ensures privacy as you can walk in and out of an XYZ Medspa and go home without anyone knowing you were in the hospital for any procedure. A treatment that takes only an hour and lasts you more than three years would be the easiest way to manage your cellulite. Remember, it is also FDA-approved, showing how safe it is for you.
Cellfina Cellulite Treatment Cost & Pricing Structure
Cost is also an essential part of decision-making, so we ensure to provide you with the expected cost for the procedure. Although a few things impact the cost that varies, from the number of dimples to the area requiring treatment, the cost typically ranges from $3,000 to $6,000.
- US National Average: $4,250-$6,500
- Our Price:
- Additional Costs: It is a non-surgical procedure, so you should not worry about additional costs as they are rare.
- Insurance: Most cosmetic procedures are not covered; however practitioners offer a variety of payment options.
Curious about what you would like after the procedure. In the gallery, below are some before and after pictures. The photos below will help you have a visual of the procedure’s results and what to expect. However, it is important to remember the results are not instant, and you might need to wait for 2 to 4 weeks to see the change.
Before embarking or taking up anything, we constantly research what to expect throughout the journey. For the treatment, knowing how to prepare what to expect during and after the procedures takes away 99% of the worries you have. We are here to ensure your mind is at peace.
The good news about this treatment is that it is non-invasive; therefore, the preparation process is not as intense as the surgical procedures. Before you go in, it is advisable to visit the professional first for assessment, and this will also help you familiarize yourself with the team supporting you in the journey. It is also advisable not to take medication such as ibuprofen and Aspirin seven days before the procedure.
Your medical practitioner will mark the regions that require treatment and apply an anesthetic only to reduce comfort for that particular region. It ensures the area is numb, and once they confirm it is, they will go ahead and use a handheld cellfina device to release these connective tissue bands. You should not expect pain or discomfort through the procedure. The estimated time will be between 30 and one hour.
Aftercare is essential for a fastened and seamless healing process. A quick tip is you will receive a customized manual to suit you with instructions on the dos and don’t. The good thing is that you will not require assistance to get home; therefore, if you come by car, you can conveniently drive yourself back home. The results bit is the most crucial, and within three days, you can see some change, but three months will be very significant. For maximum results, ensure you do not participate in strenuous activity and expose your body to direct sunlight. E.g., swimming. For the best results, ensure you continue wearing clothes that compress the region where the procedure occurred and focus on do’s and don’ts when you get home.
Cellfina Cellulite Treatment is majorly focused on the thighs and the buttock region. This is because these are the main regions where cellulite occurs.
Deciding to undergo any procedure is very challenging. You might sometimes have many questions about whether you are an excellent fit or if there are any limitations. We have an easy checklist below which you can evaluate yourself to know if you are suitable for the process.
- Typical Age: if you are between 20 to 60 years.
- Weight: you maintain a healthy, stable weight
- Health Restrictions:
- You are expectant.
- Are a smoker
- Suffer from varicose veins
- Obesity class 3 (morbid)
Call to Action Text: Looking for a trusted Cellfina Cellulite Treatment Spa in Beverly Hills? You have come to the right place.
Call to Action Button: Visit us today.
- Qwo: It is a similar treatment procedure to cellulite treatment. This procedure involves injecting treatment directly into the dimple, which chemically breaks down the fibrous bands. It is also FDA-approved; however, if you do not like needles, then cellfina is better for you.
- Cellulaze: It also works to break down the fat but uses fiber optic laser to break down the fat in the dimple region.
- Creams and ointments:There are treatment options using cream although their effects are not long-term.
- Weight loss diets: It is also a treatment plan for eating calories that help the body shed weight and control cellulite formation.
CELLFINA CELLULITE TREATMENT vs. QWO CELLULITE TREATMENT
|CELLFINA CELLULITE TREATMENT||QWO CELLULITE TREATMENT|
|TIME FOR PROCEDURE:||30-60 minutes||3 sessions on different occasions|
|RESULTS WITHIN:||2-4 weeks||10 weeks|
|RECOVERY TIME:||Almost none||Almost none|
|LASTING PERIOD:||3 years and more||At least one|
Side Effects & Risks
Like any other medical procedure, Cellfina Cellulite Treatment also has side effects, which can be avoided by religiously following the recommendations of the medical practitioner. One thing to note is that the minimally invasive procedure’s side effects are not as intense.
- Rare bleeding and infections
- Minor bruising
- Minor pain after the procedure
- Question 1: Is Cellfina painful?
- Answer: Like any other medical procedure, Cellfina Cellulite Treatment has minimal invasion, and therefore there is no pain. There can be a little discomfort during anesthesia application; however, minimal to no pain.
- Question 2: Does Cellfina leave scars?
- Answer: Cellfina scars are tiny and, over some time, barely noticeable.
- Question 3: How long does Cellfina treatment take?
- Answer: The procedure may take between 30 minutes to one hour. It, however, does not require recovery time, and you can go about your daily business after it is done.
- Question 4: Does Cellfina tighten skin?
- Answer: No. Cellfina is only used for cellulite treatment and cannot be used for skin tightening.
- Question 5: Is Cellfina covered by insurance?
- Answer: No. No health policy covers the procedure. You will be required to pay cash for the services provided. However, the prices vary and depend on the treatment area. Remember, this is a procedure that will last more than three years. Therefore, it is worth the investment.
- Question 6: Can I sit after Cellfina?
- Answer: Yes, you can. The procedure is non-invasive; therefore, you can sit up once all the marked areas have been treated. You only get to lie down when the doctor is undertaking the procedure. The minimal invasion has minimal side effects; therefore, it does not affect your routine and schedule.