What is a social media management tool?
A social media management tool allows you to track, publish, analyze, monitor, and manage one or more social media networks from one interface. Social media management tools can help you support your marketing efforts and maximize time spent growing your social media engagement.
Today, social media offers excellent opportunities for the growth of any business. With billions of users on the internet, social media platforms have become the most effective tools to increase brand awareness online. However, managing multiple platforms may be cumbersome, and employing separate workers for each social media account is not cost-effective. So, what are the best ways to manage all your social media accounts?
The best way to manage all your social media platforms when you have only a handful of employees is to use practical social media management tools which allow you to create comprehensive strategies and manage them all in one place.
Below are some of the most effective social media management tools to help you manage all your social media accounts and stay on top of the market trends in 2022.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite has been around since 2008. It has earned one of the top spots on this list for its remarkable tracking and analytic tools. With Hootsuite, you can manage your several social media accounts all in one place, and you can also analyze trends and engagement in real-time.
Hootsuite is well known for content curation, organization, scheduling, monitoring, and RSS integration. You can get all these for a free one-month trial, after which you can pay as low as $49/month – $739/year.
- Sprout Social: This tool lets you manage up to ten social media accounts in one place. It also has an all-in-one social box, social content calendar, response rate, and time analysis report, an analysis tool for Twitter hashtags, and plenty more.
An added advantage is that they have a mobile-friendly app that allows you to manage your social media accounts on the go. It offers a 30-day free trial, after which you are expected to select one of the three plans: standard at $89/month, professional at $149/month, and advanced at $249/month.
- Buffer: Buffer’s starting plan at $5/month is the most cost-effective tool for small businesses. It has a free testing program and supports meta, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Buffer is flexible, straightforward, and easy to use and provides real-time analytics. Buffer software also has an app that allows for a seamless google Analytics integration for tracking the success of your marketing campaign.
- Social Pilot: Besides being very efficient, Social Pilot is also very affordable, with a starting plan of $25/month and supporting more than ten social media accounts management. It is also good to know that they offer a discount if you pay for a year of usage upfront. Social pilot offers unlimited scheduling, bulk scheduling, and even a browser extension. They have a top-notch customer support system as well.
- Hubspot: With Hubspot, you can easily monitor all your conversions and interactions with audiences on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles. You can target a specific audience with personalized messaging using context from their contact database. You can also schedule posts and monitor trending keywords. All these incredible features at a starting price of $45/month or a professional fee of $800/month.
Depending on your priority, you can select any of them on this list. Some are specifically for small businesses with low budgets, and others for big companies aiming to have a more significant online presence than their competitors.
Now that you have this information, the next thing is to try them out; why not contact an expert to help you get the most value for your money? Click here, and let us help you manage all your social media accounts using the best and most cost-effective software.